Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Policy Re Comments in a Difficult Time

Dear Commenters,

I welcome debate here and am glad when people comment.

For some time now I have been trying to get through an applied policy re 'ad hominem' comments. I think that is now working reasonably well.

I will now also work according to another policy, perhaps especially relevant for the life of our church over the next few years:

Comments will either not be published or redacted appropriately if they involve suggesting that another commenter should leave our church.

Commenters are welcome to comment here about their dissatisfaction with things in our church without triggering responsive suggestions about departure.

In a related way I will not publish comments which point out that if only we were Christadelphians/etc then all our problems would be solved.

No comments: